DIRECTOR OF SPA
General Manager and Cluster Director of SPA
Short job description:
The key responsibilities are:
- Oversee the daily operation and management of the Huvafen Fushi Spa
- Oversee the operations of all the spas within the Spa Collection to ensure that guest experience, financial performance and team administration, development and welfare are as per the standards of PER AQUUM.
- Assisting the Cluster Director Spa with new development projects
- Assist with the strategic development of the Spa and the LIME Brand
- KPI responsibilities – Standards & procedures, sales, labour, expense management, retail stock security, promotion planning
- To manage team labour efficiencies, training & development and concept enhancement of the Spa
- Defining, implementing and maintaining the highest standards of guest service
- Assisting in HR and Staff Welfare activities as and when required
- Assisting financial planning and management of the Spa Operations is essential
- Duty Management
Based on experience and capabilities
Higher National Diploma in Spa Industry Management specializing in operations is essential
Length and type of experience:
Strong in depth knowledge in luxury spa operations, leadership products and services. Has been a Spa Manager of a leading Spa Brand(s) for at least 3 years.
Language: Fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of a second language would be very beneficial
High degree of focus on Quality.
Operationally driven / Hands on attitude
Proven leadership capabilities.
Self starter. Initiative and enthusiasm.
Creative person, always ready to challenge the status quo.
Excellent organisation, coordination and financial skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life.
Contract start date and duration:
Immediate + 2 years
Other benefits and advantages:
Usual on island international benefits package to be confirmed with candidate once we get to that stage.
PER AQUUM Hotels • Resorts is a specialist management and development company that offers a different kind of company ethos: one that is passionate, visionary, imaginative and naturally modern. The architecture and design of each project is inspired by the individual beauty of the property’s host culture, while development is based on principles of realism, sustainability and responsibility. Renowned for creating bold, imaginative spaces and signature attention to detail the PER AQUUM name has built significant brand value within the top echelons of the travel industry. The current portfolio includes Huvafen Fushi and Niyama in the Maldives and Desert Palm in Dubai.