At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. A mere 20-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport brings guests to Jumeirah Vittaveli, nestled in a spot of astounding beauty. The resort comprises 91 villas and suites, each offering exquisite views of the Indian Ocean. With three restaurants, a Talise Spa, and dedicated kids and separate teenagers clubs, the resort is ideal for couples, families or groups, bringing personalised excitement to any holiday.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for creating unique and memorable experiences , join us as we build a very special team in a region of outstanding natural beauty, rich heritage and unique culture.
- Assist the Outlet Manager in managing the outlet as a successful independent profit center.
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction in consistent by following Jumeirah signature standards, Hallmarks and Guiding Principles.
- Thorough planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Food & Beverage operation and administration.
- To provide the outlet with leadership and supervision whilst maintaining a visible prescence on the floor during key service periods
- Assist in monitoring the effectiveness of workflow & sequence of service during service periods and provide hands on support as and when required.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring procedures are followed.
- Assist in determining the necessary competence for colleagues and provide training or other actions to satisfy needs.
- Monitor manning and competence level of selected colleagues to ensure sufficiency for the department to meet the needs of the organization and objectives detailed in the F&B Departmental Performance Plan.
- Contribute to the implementation the marketing activities and to achieve desired results.
- Asist in effective payroll control through a flexible work force, in cooperation and utilization with other Food & Beverage outlets.
- To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual budget.
- Responsible in voiding, correcting, changing of restaurant checks in accordance with the prescribed procedures and obtain proper account handling.
- To assist in the training of Food & Beverage Attendants ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with the maximum efficiency.
- Attends & actively participates in the daily F&B briefings in the absence of the Outlet Manger.
- Ensure opening & closing checklists are completed on a daily basis.
- Support the Outlet Manager to analyse results of Mystery Shoppers, CSI, Complaint Forms, IQRs and take the action necessary to address any non-conformances within required timeframes.
- Conduct regular briefings and meetings to ensure all colleagues receive the information necessary to perform their jobs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant sections within the Jumeirah Food Hygiene SOP and assist the Outlet Manager to ensure the Outlet meets these standards at all times
- Support the Outlet Manager to prepare the F&B marketing plan when required.
- Ensure up-to-date hard-copies of department SOPs are maintained at all times.
- Maintain & actively use a database of customer details / history and other strategies that assist in guest recognition.
- Assist in Maintaining appropriate records such as colleagues attendance training records Colleague records, Daily Briefing sheets, Cleaning schedules / Checklists, P&L Analysis, Budgetary Reports to Telephone Test Call results, CSI & Customer Feedback
- Perform Micros format updates.
- Ensure that all furniture, equipments, utensils and silverware used in the outlet is accounted for, properly handled and serviced, and maintained to prevent excessive wear and tear.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a senior supervisor in a luxury five star hotel
1-2 years experience as a Assistant Manager in an upscale environment