Natural Leader, Motivator and Communicator, Guest Experience Champion, Commercial Awareness, Performance Management, Financial and Strategy Planning, Asset Management, Operational Excellency, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Quality Management, Talent Management, Multicultural Team Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Luxury resorts in a similar capacity, essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse with an advanced level of English, essential
- Foreign languages skills an advantage
- Experience in Business Development would be counted as advantage.
- International Candidate with limited visa restrictions on the passport country
- Maldives experience,essential
- Energetic outgoing personality preferred
- Competitive remuneration package High quality housing with unrestricted access to all resort facilities Annual ticket and rest & relaxation ticket contributions twice in a year 6 day work week 30 calendar days annual leave, gazette public holidays and statutory benefits
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a confidential interview.