As a Teppanyaki Chef main duties and responsibilities are to work in coordination with the Executive Chef & Executive Sous Chef to carry out live Teppanyaki dishes and handles and supervise all preparation of every dish and ensuring the standards and quality according to health and safety regulations.
- Provide leadership to area of responsibility
- Ensures all food is prepared fresh and is of the highest quality
- Strictly adheres to all recipes, methods and instructions from supervisor
- Continually trains, coaches, and recognizes team members to improve food quality and meet budget expectations while motivating team members
- Arrives on-time in clean uniform
- Maintains an organized and efficient flow of production, with regards to changes in forecasts and menus
- Responsible for mise-en-place, and food service for production area
- Consistently checks food handling and storage procedures while training team members to do the same
- Works with Executive Chef in developing menus and hands on nightly performing Teppanyaki
- Ensures the quality of food preparation and presentation, as per the standards.
- Showing solid organizational skills as well as ensuring ordering and stock levels are maintained and coordinated with the store department.
- Works to standard recipes and methods of preparations
- Responsible for hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen areas, equipment & staff to a HACCP standard
- Ensures compliance with company and resort policies.
- Constantly monitors key performance indicators for the department & takes appropriate action.
- Works closely with the F&B service teams
- Highly skilled Teppanyaki and Sushi Chef
- Positive and energetic
- Outgoing, extroverted and enjoys contact with guests
- Organised and efficient
- Good communicator and motivator
- Maintains high standards & compacted cost control skills
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by AYADA from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action,
- up to and including termination of employment
- Due to nature of the hospitality industry, colleagues may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort
- Upon employment, all colleagues are required to fully comply with AYADA rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of resort facilities
- Colleagues who violate AYADA rules and regulations will be subject to
- disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment
- Bachelor degree / diploma in hotel management or Culinary Arts
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good health, well groomed and with high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Physically strong, energetic and dynamic person with a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control
- Self-motivated, hard-working, sensible, able to work under pressure, pleasant, responsible, independent, initiative, outgoing personality and ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Providing services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations
- Minimum of 2 years\' of work experience on the same position with a 5* Resort. Maldives experience would be counted as an advantage
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area, Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Annual ticket
- Meals in the staff restaurant & guest restaurant as per the applicable benefit sheet
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe\'s Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 112 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad