YOUR LUXURY PRIVATE RETREAT…
Island Hideaway Resort, Spa & Marina rebranded as Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury resort located in the North Maldives. Since its opening in August 2005 the resort has become a first choice for travelers from all over the world, looking for tranquility, comfort and privacy amidst the tropical beauty of the Maldivian Atolls. Well-known for its ultimate privacy, first class accommodation ranging from 176 m² up to 1400 m² and personalized services the island is a naturally exclusive retreat for couples and families alike.
Dhonakulhi is a large crescent shaped island with a beach length of 1.4 kilometers on each side,a width of 500 meters and total surface of 234,000 m². The crystal clear turquoise waters of the shallow waist deep lagoon surrounding the island stretches as far as the eye can see. The island is unique in its reef formation; the reef system it sits on has a natural channel splitting it in two distinctly different parts and forms a natural harbor for the first fully-equipped Marina in the Maldives.
After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious Water Villa’s, new dining concepts and additional services & facilities which includes Restaurant & bars, sport complex, Ocean Villa with pool, Beach residence with Jacuzzi pool, Hideaway place, family Villa and other categories of rooms..
We are looking for motivated, friendly, dynamic and helpful employees to join the re-opening team and be a member to our growth and success ! “
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean\'s Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are looking for Reservation Executive who can perform a pivotal role in the effectiveness of the Resort as \"Happy Team Member.... Happy Guest\". Prompt start possible.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Meeting sales volumes and financial key performance indicators
- Producing statistical and financial reports required to provide sufficient information to the Senior Manager to effectively monitor and manage the sales activities
- Working closely with colleagues in Marketing to ensure high quality sales and marketing collateral is available and proactively contributing to sales and marketing
- Working closely with the hotel operators to ensure sales are maximized that benefit both organizations;
- Maintaining a level of customer service skills and behavior commensurate with a 5* resort;
- Maintaining at all times the cultural sensitivity of various nationalities;
- Gathering statistical information from guests & visitors in relation to the quality of their experience and providing feedback to management in relation to guest requests and/or suggestions
- To review room availability as per required standards and record all restrictions.
- To regularly monitor competitors performance and propose correct selling strategies
- To report and analyse all room revenue and business trends and production results
- To maintain self-sales attitude and be aware of sales opportunities within the resort which will assist with the maximization of revenue
- To take reservations and operate systems in accordance with the company standards
- To ensure accurate advance booking count and carry out forecasting accordingly
- To maintain and update all profiles, histories and marketing data base
- To correctly record all room rates, allotments and allocations
- To accurately record all refused/cancel/waitlisted business with reason of refusal / cancellation and that all details are followed up and action accordingly.
- To ensure all no shows are followed up and revenue is collected
- To handle any guest/agent/company complaints pertaining to bookings, rates and no show or any correspondence given by the Reservation Controller for response
- To assist the Reservation Controller in maintaining a high level of communication with all major sources of business.
- To assist the Sales Department in coordinating site inspections and sales calls
- To ensure the Reservation Controller is kept informed of all developments within the Department
- To ensure adherence to the company credit policies and all other reservation-related policies at all times
- To comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the Reservation Controller
- To undertake any other reasonable task/request by Management