We are seeking a professional with an outstanding service attitude for the position of Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our vibrant Sales & Marketing team. The candidate will assist designated sales manager & director by performing administrative duties, maintaining filing systems, maintaining schedules in terms of appointments, travel and meetings, acting as a liaison with departments when necessary, and maintain a professional environment.
- As Sales Coordinator, you will fully support the sales team with administrative tasks, customer service and receive, qualify and hand over sales leads to the respective Sales Manager & Director.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue.
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible.
- Formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence.
- Participate in preparation of sales action plans, attending sales meetings, developing new ideas such as special packages, programs, promotional activities undertaken by sales department
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly communication with hotel executives, sales team
- Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
- Direct support of the end to end new business development & pitch processes.
- Conduct group co-ordination meetings as scheduled
- Excellent organizational skills
- Handle special projects as assigned
To fill this position the candidate must have:
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by AYADA from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with AYADA rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of resort facilities. Employees who violate AYADA rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- University Degree or Hotel School Degree & Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within 5 star branded resorts in the same capacity – Essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse advanced level of English – Essential
- Knowledge of other languages would be counted as advantage
- Indian ocean experience would be counted as advantage
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area,
- Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Annual ticket Meals in the staff restaurant
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave