Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. The company was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a hospitality industry leader through establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. Building on this success, in 2004 Jumeirah Group became a member of Dubai Holding - a collection of leading Dubai-based businesses and projects - in line with a new phase of growth and development for the Group.
Located a short 20-minute ride on board a luxurious motorised catamaran from Malé, Jumeirah Vittaveli offers unmatched diversity, subtle luxury and personalised exploration, whether you are seeking a romantic getaway or an exotic destination for your family.
The resort comprises 89 villas and suites each with their own swimming pool and direct access to the beach or lagoon. The private and spacious villas are available with one or two bedrooms making them the ideal accommodation for both families and couples.
Jumeirah Vittaveli provides extensive leisure and wellness facilities including a 5 star PADI dive centre, Talise Spa and Talise Fitness, as well as one of the largest kid\'s clubs in the Maldives, Kuda Koli Kid\'s Klub. The Talise Spa is surrounded by lush, natural gardens and offers Asian inspired treatments all using organic or natural products. Daily yoga and fitness classes as well as personalised wellness programmes are also available.
Home to one of the healthiest and most abundant House-Reefs in the South Malé Atoll, Jumeirah Vittaveli offers numerous diving and snorkeling opportunities exploring the colourful house reef or discovering boat wreck dive sites.
Dine at one of our four exquisite restaurants and bars, embark on a journey through inspired Indian cuisine atSwarna, explore the overwater elegance and romance of Fenesse, the fresh flavours of family favourites at the all-day dining Samsara or enjoy the sea breeze at the beach-side MU Beach Bar & Grill. We also offer exclusive and personalised ‘Dining by Design\' experiences from sunrise breakfast on a traditional Maldivian boat (Dhoni), to an Aqua dinner served in the swimming pool, where you can sink your toes into the cool water.
- Certificate in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Business writing certification
- Demonstrated experience in providing administrative and office support to senior executives
- Demonstrated experience working in a high volume, high pressure environment
- Experience working in the hospitality or other customer service related industry
- Experience working in remote locales
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to assimilate information on a range of topics
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task, establish priorities, anticipate requirements and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism including discretion, tact and judgement
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Adaptability to Island Life
- Understanding & Assessing Self
- Understanding People
- Delivering Results