As an Executive Housekeeper, you are responsible for managing the Housekeeping Operations to deliver an excellent guest experience. A Executive Housekeeper would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
- To oversee smooth operations of housekeeping, laundry and pest control
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Dedicated to delivering an exceptional guest experience
- Committed to training and development of the multicultural team, ensuring standards are met and best practice is followed at all times
- Controls and analyses departmental costs and manages consumable supplies and materials
- Previous experience on a similar position at a 5 star resort would be an advantage
- Eager to be part of the leadership team, visible in the department and the resort
- Manage the daily operations of the Housekeeping, and where applicable, the Laundry/Valet departments. Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning of the departments. Manage the selection, training and development of employees with an eye toward maximum employee satisfaction, productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Conduct regular inspections of the resort to ensure adherence to cleanliness and maintenance standards. Manage operating expenses to maximize costs while providing excellent guest services
- Coordinate department’s activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction. Bear ultimate responsibility for monitoring consumption and ordering replacement of guest and cleaning supplies
- Effectively train and guide the housekeeping team in all aspects of housekeeping area
- Assists in the development of the resort annual business plan, by providing input regarding housekeeping issues
- Makes sure that furnishing, facilities and equipment within the housekeeping areas are maintained in the cleanest possible condition, and ensures that repair and maintenance is executed when needed
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience within 5 star branded resorts on the same capacity – Essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse advanced level of English – Essential
- Maldives experience would be counted as an advantage.
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area,
- Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Annual ticket and R&R Twice in a year
- Meals in the staff & guest restaurant as per the applicable benefit sheet
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave