Location : Maldives, Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa at Dhonakulhi
Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation hideaway beach Resort & Spa was planned to reopen in May 2014 with more facilities which include more Restaurant & bars, sport complex, Ocean Villa with pool, Beach residence with Jacuzzi pool, Hideaway place, family Villa and other categories of rooms.
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean\'s Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are looking for Resort General Manager - Who Should perform a pivotal role in the effectiveness of the Resort as \"Happy Team Member.... Happy Guest\". Prompt start possible
The GM is responsible and accountable for all hotel activities, and assumes responsibility for the day to day management of the hotel and its staff. Ensure that all activities are consistent with supportive of the hotel’s business plan and ensure all employees are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of the job descriptions. A key player in the development and implementation of business growth strategies.
You must have a good track record of being Director of Sales and Marketing in luxury resort or hotels prior becoming an all- rounder General Manager, who is also strong in operations, finances and human resources.
Qualifications, experience and Skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management from a reputable hotel school or other relevant degree from reputable university.
- Minimum of Five (8) years hotel experience at a senior management level overseeing a busy 5 star rated operation.
- Currently in a General Manager position in a 5* resort property. In depth knowledge and experience in budgeting and business planning.
- Exceptional interpersonal skill, extensive computer skill, strong business sense, strong financial and marketing expertise and outstanding leadership skill. Self-starter, proactive, professional and presentable person with excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle responsibility.
- Good understanding of the entire hotel operation and with track record in revenue management.