Lily Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a great worldwide reputation for its pristine beaches, lush tropical vegetation and the exotic house-reef just few meters away from the shore. The favorable location in the spectacular Ari Atoll places Huvahendhoo Island in close proximity to some of the most amazing dive sites in the world.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa, a reputed 5-star resort in the Maldives is looking to recruit an experienced E-Commerce Manager.
- good knowledge of online strategy – to convey one message through all channels
- social media presence on such sites as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- online media plan
- online advertising campaigns – PPC, HTML newsletters,
- SEO optimization branded website
- Analytics of website and social media – Google Analytics
- Online reputation – TripAdvisor, booking.com and etc
- drive room revenue both Brand website and Online Partners
- working closely with OTA’s to increase presence
- channel management – 100% accuracy of rates online
- monitoring of online competition
All candidates compatible with the requirements are welcome to apply.
The package includes basic salary + Service charge, single accommodation, meals, laundry, and telephone.
Working hours - 6 days a week with one day off. 30 days annual leave on completion of 1 year of service.
If your qualification matched the criteria above, we look forward receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org
excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate.
For more information please visit our website on www.lilybeachmaldives.com