Senior Sales Manager- Leisure and High-end Chinese Market (Based in China)
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting and handling sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITITES
Ayada Maldives Sales Department is in need of an experienced China Leisure Senior Sales Manager (Chinese National only) to provide thought leadership on strategic account development for key Leisure travel relationships. Working with our Director of Sales and Marketing to craft strategic account plans for these accounts, the China Leisure Senior Sales Manager will help develop business plans for each account that will include competitive activity, market trends, opportunities and challenges as well as strategies to drive revenue growth and market share for larger key accounts or territories
Additionally, the China Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities by working closely with respective client key account managers
- Collaborating with internal teams including revenue management, brand management, online client solutions, strategic services and partnerships to manage revenue growth and profitability and identify and develop innovative offers
- Driving revenue contribution by building high, wide, and deep enterprise-wide relationships with newly developed china leisure key accounts
- Developing a thorough understanding of market conditions and business issues including competitive activity, prospective customers, and market trends
- Ensuring client satisfaction by facilitating positive long-term relationships,
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc,
- Supporting team efforts by leading cross functional projects as needed.
Candidates should possess: Bachelor\'s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The position will be base in China.
1 – Compulsory requirements:
- At least 7 years related experience in the china hospitality industry with preference for following brands: Shangri-La, Mandarin Oriental or Peninsula
- Minimum 3 years in each position will definitively set you out from the crowd
- Existing portfolio of high-end client and customers in key Chinese cities compulsory
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft: excel, word and PPT
- Extremely handy with digits English (fluently), Mandarin and Cantonese
- Opera PMS
2 – Other requirements:
- Works collaboratively with sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities
- Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management
- Organizing sales calls to acquire new business and/or close on business
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence)
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals
- Closed the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs
- Supports the company\'s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience in order to grow share of the account
- Executes and supports the company\'s customer service standards
- Responsible to submit weekly Sales Report to the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Assist with any other duties as requested by supervisors and management.
- Highly competitive salary
- 30 calendar days annual leave
- Other Benefits