Short job description:
- Execute all F&B activities and promotions according to guidelines given by Management.
- Ensures that customer satisfaction is at the highest possible level through full implementation of standards, attention to details and personal attention to customer needs.
- To be revenue driven and cost conscious.
- To be aware of the financial objectives of the outlet, follow up and work towards their achievement.
- To be aware of the financial performance of the department and the whole property.
- Maintains a high customer service focus through a “Can Do” & flexible attitude.
- To actively promote the services and facilities of PER AQUUM to guests and suppliers of the Resort.
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
Based on experience and capabilities
Due to island location preferably Single but will also consider other status if applicant can accept island life (no kids)
Higher National Diploma in Hotel Management with a specialization in Food and Beverage from a reputable institution or equivalent.
Length and type of experience:
At least 5 years experience in premium international Resort and/or Hotel Operations. Experienced in working with refined personalised guest service and standards in multi cultural locations will constitute a definite advantage.
English is mandatory as is additional foreign language or languages.
High degree of focus on Standards & Quality.
Complete Team player with proven leadership capabilities.
Self starter. Plenty of drive and enthusiasm.
Creative person, always ready to challenge the status quo.
Excellent organisation, communication, coordination and presentation skills
Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life.
Sound financial awareness.
Start date and duration:
Immediate – 2 years
USD$4,000 + Service Charge.
Benefits and advantages:
Usual on island international benefits package be confirmed with candidate.
Medical insurance, single accommodation, 4 weeks annual leave, 2 times R&R per year with USD800 allowance per R&R, 1 annual ticket, free food at Canteen, free laundry, business phone provided.
MINOR HOTEL GROUP, PER AQUUM • Hotels • Resorts is a specialist management and development company that offers a different kind of company ethos: one that is passionate, visionary, imaginative and naturally modern. The architecture and design of each project is inspired by the individual beauty of the property’s host culture, while development is based on principles of realism, sustainability and responsibility. Renowned for creating bold, imaginative spaces and signature attention to detail the Per AQUUM name has built significant brand value within the top echelons of the travel industry. The current portfolio includes Huvafen Fushi and Niyama in the Maldives and Desert Palm in Dubai. PER AQUUM is looking at additional locations in the Indian Ocean, Europe, South East Asia regions and in the Middle East.