The favorable location in the spectacular Ari Atoll places Huvahendhoo island in close proximity to some of the most amazing dive sites in the world. Piece, serenity and beautiful natural surroundings combined with excellent resort facilities and services makes Lily Beach Resort a perfect place for a restful holiday, fun family gathering or a romantic getaway.
After an extensive renovation Lily Beach Resort & Spa was reopened in 2009 as a 5 star Luxury resort, introducing the unique, pioneering concept of “Affordable Luxury” - the first 5 star All-Inclusive Platinum Plan Resort in the Maldives.
We are seeking a passionate and creative Executive Chef for lily beach Resort & Spa... with at least 5 years experience in an International 5* resort / hotel to assist in overseeing the F&B Production of our resort. With an international mix of high profile clientele, we are seeking a dynamic Executive Chef who prides himself/herself on his/her ability to implement and deliver menus of the highest quality and flair. controlling quality and quantity and following food cost company policy . Himself/herself on his/her ability to organize optimize and manage his production and his team. Himself/herself on his/her ability to give report on daily , weekly and monthly to Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will be adapt to living and working in an island resort environment with an international staff and flexible in his/her approach and if possible will be a plus if he/her will have already an experience with All inclusive Plan .
Package includes tax free salary in US$, accommodation, meals, laundry, local health coverage, home leave flight and 30 days annual leave per annum.
1. European speaking, Michelin * experience is a must with 5 * luxury hotel background
2. Must be incredibly customer and associate focused with passion and energy, exceeding our guest expectations is our number one priority
3. Team leader and totally dedicated to customer service, focused in maintaining and upgrading standards, entrepreneurial, creative, proactive management style
4. Ability to oversee inventory purchasing and control for products, equipment, and supplies.
5. Capacity to enforce company rules, regulations, and relevant safety standards
6. Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Please apply candidates who can join Immediately. To obtain more information please visit www.lilybeachmaldives.com.
Viewers - 65803 / No. Of Times - 143507