- Responsible for operating and managing efficient and hygienic F&B operations
- Maximizing outlet profits whilst providing excellent food & beverage service to all guests
Requirements / Qualificatio
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English
- Ability to lead, motivate and communicate with multicultural associates
- Good level of organizational skill
- Pleasant Personality & Appearance
Key duties / Responsibilities
- Managing F&B operations, ensuring efficient and friendly service and the delivery of consistent and high quality food & beverage products to all guests
- Ensure that all stocks and supplies are timely requested correct stock levels maintained and stored under optimum conditions
- Ensure effective communication by attending meetings as required and holding staff meetings on a regular basis to impart information
- Compile duty and leave rosters to ensure correct manning levels are maintained
- Provide training for all employees on all aspects of the departmental operating procedures
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the F & B Manager
DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS
ONLY SHORLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.
We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.
Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates before Thursday, 12th January 2017.