Kandima Maldives is much more than just a holiday. This new game-changing destination offers a seriously stylish island setting with extraordinary restaurants and bars and plenty of on-site activities to choose from. Located in Dhaalu Atoll. There is a large natural lagoon and lush tropical island surroundings that will simply take your breath away. The island is just a 30-minute flight from Male’ International Airport to the domestic airport in Dhaalu Atoll followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island.
Guest Relations Manager (Chinese speaking)
- Handle all guest compliments, comments, observations and complaints timely and effectively achieving full guest satisfaction.
- Communicate all guest compliments, comments, observations to relevant departments and ensuring follow up.
- Ensure accurate communication of information and guest requests to and from various departments, associates and guests.
- Meet all VIP designated guests on arrival. Follow up during stay to ensure satisfaction.
- Manages coordination of all VIP Amenities with Executive Office for Housekeeping, Room Service, Concierge, Front Office, Reservations and Sales.
- Accountable for results from Guest Satisfaction Surveys.
- To develop and administrate creative and impactful incentive programs for guest recognition.
- Analyzes guest preferences and prepares reports for improvement on Guest Satisfaction.
- Responsible for the communication and recording of accurate guest preferences in data base.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining high guest retention ratio.
- Other duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager.
Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management specializing in Front Office, or related professional area.
Length and type of experience
- Minimum 2-5 year experience in experiences within a hotel/resort environment.
- We are seeking professional who have preferably gained remote resort location experience.
Personal characteristics and competencies
- Understanding Resort Operations.
- Teamwork, planning for Business and Leading a diverse team.
- Understanding Differences, Leading Operations and Adaptability.
- Customer Focus and Driving for Results.
- Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of inventory/material control System an asset.
- Immediate availability for a 2 years contract.
- Package includes attractive expatriate salary in USD, accommodation, meals, laundry, health insurance, home leave flight and 30 days annual leave per annum.
- Applicants travelling on a single status should apply.
Other benefits and advantages
- We provide healthy, high quality food in our staff restaurant and sell healthy F&B items at the staff shop / vending machines at lowest possible prices.
- We provide great accommodation facilities and places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take breaks.
- We create the best possible work environment with great workplace amenities – inviting cafeterias / staff restaurant, games rooms, internet connection, movie and book library, areas for employees to interact and socialise.
- We encourage our employees to move physically and stay fit and therefore provide a well-equipped gym and other sports facilities.
- We provide all amenities, resources, knowledge and assistance that our employees need for their work (uniform, work equipment, training, coaching, etc).