Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villa\'s, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean\'s Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are looking for Director of Sales & Marketing- London Based who should be well trained and experienced in selling Five Star* resorts.
Sales Representative Job Purpose: Serves customers (Operator, Agency and direct Booking) by selling products; meeting customer and company needs.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
-Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
-Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales package or trade factor.
-Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
-Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily mail reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
-Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
-Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
-Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management (Director Group of Sales & Marketing).
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-To source and consult with local or international travel agents and tour operator to market Lily Resorts
- Develops and maintains marketing plan and sales budget with the Group Director of Sales.
- Schedule sales appointments with local and international travel agencies.
- Organize, maintain and track sales data.
For More information please visit www.hideawaybeachmaldives.com