One&Only Reethi Rah opens opportunity for an Executive Housekeeper to join our team.
This position will report to the Director, Rooms and will lead and manage all operations of Housekeeping Department. Ensure a very high end personalized Resort service is provided to exceed Guest\'s expectations.
In return, we offer attractive compensation and benefits package - a tax free salary package in US$ plus service charge, single accommodation, international health care plan, annual leave flight ticket and two R&R leaves in a year including allowance.
At Kerzner International, we believe our ability to execute our business and growth strategy is defined by the people we employ. We are focused on attracting and retaining the right people - people with the natural inclination to blow away the customer, and the innate passion and desire to continuously strive for perfection.
We are devoted to creating a great workplace environment and culture, where our people are motivated and challenged to invest their effort and creativity into the business. We are focused on the development of our people (their skills, their careers, their goals), and providing opportunities for their growth.
We are members of the local communities where our people live, and work within these communities to create jobs, training, education and opportunities that enrich lives. We are succesfull when our people are successful, and we reward our people for their contribution to that success.
About the property
Privacy, luxury and space are the hallmarks of One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives, an exclusive all-villa retreat on one of the largest resort islands in the North Male\' Atoll. Offering an unsurpassed level of style and sophistication, adorned with endless white sand coves and turquoise bays, all villas have direct access to the lagoon. Villas, service and dining are geared to the guests accustomed to the highest world-class standards.
Situated on the 44 hectares of the island, are 128 Guest Villas, 5 Restaurants, 70 Pools, a Spa and other recreational activities including fitness center, dive center and water sports.
Qualifications and skills required for this role:
- Diploma in Hospitality or relevant field
- Concrete 5* working experience for at least 3 years in a resort / hotel
- Previous international / resort experience with multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian or German preferred
- Ability to communicate tactfully with high-end Guests, Department Heads and Colleagues to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Ability to provide outstanding customer satisfaction, maintain positive employee relations and effectively train team members