LUX* North Male’ Atoll is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified person to the role of General Manager. The resort is due to open in Q4 2017.
- Well rounded resort experience with a robust experience in Food & Beverage, Rooms Division, Sales and Marketing and Financial management.
- Previous experienced in property pre-opening and opening and able to lead all facets of the pre-opening
- Previous experience as General Manager / Resort Manager for minimum of 3 years.
- Have previously worked in South East Asian countries
- Work experience in the Maldives is preferred, but not essential
- Able to build good rapport with the resort team, head office as well as the owners
- A self-starter who is structured and target driven with the ability to manage a multitude of diverse projects and tasks during the pre-opening and opening stages.
- Fluent English and one or more of the following language are required: French, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- Able to live on the construction site on a remote island during the resort pre-opening stage