Kandima Maldives is much more than just a holiday. This new game-changing destination offers a seriously stylish island setting with extraordinary restaurants and bars and plenty of on-site activities to choose from. Located in Dhaalu Atoll. There is a large natural lagoon and lush tropical island surroundings that will simply take your breath away. The island is just a 30-minute flight from Male’ International Airport to the domestic airport in Dhaalu Atoll followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island.
Assistant IT Manager
The Assistant IT manager is responsible to assist the IT Manager in implementing an effective, efficient and uninterrupted day-to-day operation of the Information Systems in all areas of the hotel.
To ensure an effective administration, reporting system and transfer of skills in all related areas.
To provide Technical Assistance, advice and know-how to the hotel management so as to minimize overhead expenses and maximize productivity in all areas.
- Diploma / Degree in information technology
- Specialized IT Certification will be an added advantage
Length and type of experience
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in hospitality IT
- Hands on experience of managing and installing IT hardware and software
- Experience in hotel applications - PMS, POS, Inventory Management etc.
Personal characteristics and competencies
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Work well under pressure.
- Creative and innovative person.
- Customer focus and result oriented.
- Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong guest interaction skills
- 2 year contract.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Applicants travelling on a single status should apply.
Other benefits and advantages
- We provide healthy, high quality food in our staff restaurant, which is the largest in Maldives.
- We provide great accommodation facilities and places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take breaks.
- We create the best possible work environment with great workplace including staff bar, staff pool, games rooms, internet connection, movie and book library, areas for employees to interact and socialise.
- We encourage our employees to move physically and stay fit and therefore provide a well-equipped staff gym and staff sports complex / fields.
- We provide all amenities, resources, knowledge and assistance that our employees need for their work (uniform, opportunities for extracurricular courses.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.