We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, committed and creative Event Coordinator with good communication in English & Chines and interpersonal skills who is passionate about the job & career in the hospitality industry. The selected candidate for the position of Events Coordinator will coordinate details of events such as weddings, conferences, birthdays, anniversaries and surprise parties.
- Responding to and negotiating with Guest enquiries regarding events, meeting space or functions
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage events such as:- Wedding, conferences, birthdays, anniversaries & surprise parties
- Responsible for the successful outcome of assigned programs from pre-arrival through to post-departure.
- Work closely with other departments for the preparation of events
- Any other task as assigned by Food & Beverage Manager
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English & Chinese
- Preferably with experience in Maldives
- Computer literate
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Possesses professional personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area,Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Competitive salary & service charge in USD
- Annual ticket
- Meals in the staff restaurant
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave