The role will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the International markets, which include developing new business, negotiating contracts and maintaining good relations with actual clients in order to meet and exceed the targets of the Business Development Team.
- The Associate Director of Sales & Marketing will work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing & General Manager to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the resort revenues. He/she will also be responsible for a maximum of occupancy in order to optimize general business opportunities.
- Generate and maintain major accounts and assigned segments through various sales
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities of sales team
- Identify sales opportunities and close high value sales. Assist in planning and ensure delivery of sales plans for which you are responsible.
- Maintain market awareness throughout team Deliver and facilitate team to deliver Brand message to clients.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve objectives for products and services.
- Develops and implements property–wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile and property associates and provides a return on investment to the owner.
- Provides day to day leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals and property revenues.
- Works closely with Director of Sales to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment.
- Support in the delivery of the annual Marketing Planning process for the property, fully understanding the Marketing requirements, and the required budgetary guidelines, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations
- Set annual revenue targets in collaboration with Director of Sales , in line with budget, for all direct sales people, ensuring that they are clear on their revenue target and have a planned strategy to achieve their goals.
- Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to the specific market
- Maintains accurate expense reports within budgeted guidelines in accordance with company policy
- Ensure that monthly activity and budget reports are received on time and that the business planning and marketing activities are delivered according to time frames in collaboration with the Director of Sales.
- Other tasks assigned as & when required by Director of Sales.
Knowledge & Requirements
- Understanding the Business
- Excellent organizational Skills
- Enjoy working with others to achieve common goals
- Bachelor\'s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Sales, marketing or related field
- Three or more years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team
- Maldives Experience , Essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Multilingual would be counted as an advantage
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area, Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Annual ticket
- Rest & Relaxation Benefits twice a year.
- Meals in the Guest & Staff Restaurant according to the applicable benefit sheet.
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave