Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villa's, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Awards Won 2014
- World Luxury Hotel Award – Luxury Hideaway Resort (Continent: Indian Ocean)
- VIP International Travellers – Readers Travel Award 2015
Awards Won 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016 – Trip Advisor
- Guest Experience Awards 2016 – Booking.com
- World Luxury Travel Awards 2016
- Conde Nast Johansens Awards 2016
- Chengdu Tourism Awards 2016
- Luxury Travel Guide Awards 2016
Awards Won 2017
- Conde nast Johansens Awards 2017
- Best Value Top Establishment 2017 – AccommoDirect.com
- Expedia Loved by Guest Awards 2017
- VIP International Traveller Reader’s Travel Awards 2017
- Luxury Travel Guide Awards 2017
- World Luxury Restaurant Awards 2017 – Samsara Asian Restaurant
Awards Nominated for 2017
- Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards 2017
- SATA – South Asian Travel Awards 2017
- World Boutique Hotel Awards 2017
We are looking for an Experienced Training Manager
- Coordinate with department to deliver Training programs and leadership development interventions
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
- Prepare annual training plans and training calendars
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to Excellent Service Especially in F&B and Front Office department.
- Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of guest satisfaction and can demonstrate guest satisfaction skills.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- Ensures all training and development activities are linked to the company’s mission and vision.
- Identifies performance gaps and works with managers to develop and implement appropriate training to improve performance.
- Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Tailor specific trainings in F&B, Housekeeping & Front Office.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Training Manager in Hospitality (Cruise ship/ 5* Resort / Hotel)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to be proactive, Self – motivated, and self- directed
- Depth of practical experience in both technical and non-technical training
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer services
- Should have knowledge in F&B, House Keeping and Front Office operation.
All candidates compatible with the requirements are welcome to apply.